May 10, 2022 My Golden week

My Golden week was very fun and interesting. 

The first day of golden week I stayed at my home and did my laungry cleaned my room go out for running and practice guitar because I have a live tomorrow. I am living alone so it is very hard to clean my room by myself. But the is also a part of my life.

The second day I played guitar in the band at Kawagoe live house. I talk with senior student and same year student. I made a lot of friend and we talked lot about band so I have a really good day.

The third day I went to Tully's cafe to study. There was a lot of home work so I work hard to finish in one day. Finilly I finished the time was 20:00 so I want back home and ate dinner.

There were a one usually day between golden week but I went to school as usual. I didn't absent the school!! I am a good student right? After the school I met with my hight school best friend at Kawagoe. Actually he stayed at my home during Golden week.

The forth day we went to Meijijingu,Omotesando,Takesitadori,Shibuya,Shinjuku,Shinagawa aquarium and Tokyo tower. We went to lot of place and our leg hurt a lot. You know why? Because we walked about 30km a day!!! During visiting Takeshitadori we met Daisuke Miyagawa and we took photo with him. Tokyo tower had a special light up bueause it was Golden week. We went to top by climbing stairs to see night view and it was wonderful.

The fifth day we want to Kamakura, Yokohama and Odaiba. At kamakura we went to famous shrine and we washed our money there. It was funny. After that we went to Yokohama chine town and we ate lunch there. The food was very delicious. After that we rode a ropeway at Yokohama city. Then we rode a train to Odaiba to see beautiful night view. Actually we walked Rainbow bridge!! Do you know you can walk Rainbow bridge? You can see amazing night view from there. And we had a dinner at Saizeria. Because it si cheep and delicious.

The last day we went to Koshigaya lake town. I though it was a normal shopping mall but I was surprised about the size. It was too big and I can't see all the stores. I scaeched at google and it says the Koshigaya lake town is the biggest mall in Japan. 

This years Golden week I had a very very good memorry!!! But my legs hurt a lot becaues during Golden week I walk about 60km!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Comments

Post a Comment