June 14, 2022

First interesting thing that I learned from this video is that Tokyo city was existed in 1943. I learned Japanese history when I was in elementary school and junior high school and I know that Japan has a long history so I though Tokyo was existed in Edo period. But it was 1943 so I was surprised that Tokyo is very new. I was also surprised that Tokyo has 13.6 million population. But 9.3 million of those people was living in the 23 special wards. Isn’t that too much!? Because about 68% of people are living in 23 special wards. In my home town(Iwate) there are only 1.2 million. That’s only 1/13 compared to Tokyo. From that you can learn who big the city is.

The bullet train from Tokyo to Nagano prefecture goes at an average speed of 170km/h. My home town is in Iwate prefecture and from there to Tokyo they have a bullet train but that train goes at an average speed of 308km/h. I though that all the bullet train goes to 308km/h but the speed was different from prefecture to prefecture.

The last part of this video was surprising. Because from satellite image there was no green near Tokyo prefecture compere to other country like Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York city. From that I think Tokyo has to increase the amount of green so we can solve the grovel warming problem. I know that there is no place to put tree but if you put plant on top of the building it is good for environment and also we can make building more cooler than before so we don’t have to use much air conditioner.

I have a lot of relative living abroad and when they came to Japan they always talk about Tokyo metro map because it is too difficult to look. For people who live in Japan also get confuse. I always use google map while going to Tokyo with my friends. I think they have to make much simple but I think it is difficult to make simple because if they can make simple they did as soon as possible.



Comments

Post a Comment