June 21, 2022

 Today I learned about the hottest place in the world. It is called "Death Valley". It is in the Eastern California, in the northen Mojave Desert, bordering the Great Basin Desert. During summer, it is one of the hottest place on Earth, along with deserts in the Middle East and the Sahara. Do you know how hot is it ? The desert valley reached highs of 56.7℃ in the summer of 1913 which would apparently push the limits of human survival. In 2020 the temperature of 54.4℃!!! Average temperature highs today reach 47℃ during summer. I havn't been there but if I go there without water I would be dead.


This summer I am going back to my home town and watch Sansaodori. It is a traditional festival and because of COVID-19 they didn't hold for 2 years. This summer they are going to hold so I am looking forward to see with my friends.



Comments

Post a Comment