July 26, 2022

First video

I didn’t know there is a difference between American bacon and Japanese bacon. They said that American bacon is crispy and Japanese is not. And I also was surprised that there is a difference between country. There is Canadian burger, American burger, Japanese burger. The man with the blue hat said he loves Canadian burger the most so I wanted to try it. The Minion shake was very cute. I love Minion very much so I want to try it. I know the McDonald’s have a sale of chicken nuggets. I always eat chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce. And you know? There is a sale in McDonald’s about chicken nuggets. You can get 15 peace in 390 yen. Try it!


Second video

I am now 19 so in my case I feel Natsukashii about many things. Like music Girls' Generation, AKB48, Mongol800, EXILE it Natsukashii for me. In food I really feel Natsukashii about my elementary school lunch. Especially Wakame rice was my favorite one. You know that it is very easy to make it but the thing is you can’t make same taste of that. I think the cook of my elementary school was very professional because they became first in school lunch tournament in Japan. If I have a chance to eat elementary school lunch I will go and eat.


Third video

The second reason was very funny and I really understand. He said that “ I am basically a nice person don’t worry yourself everyone I will just keep the sickness enclosed in this little piece of cloth. That everyone thinks in Japan. And the third reason is very understandable. I am not woman and from our point of view we don’t know the hardship of doing makeup so I think it is good to put mask because that will help woman. And also for man and woman they can hide there face complex so it can be easy to live.


Comments

Post a Comment