November 1, 2022

 I use Netflix a lot to watch drama and movies. 

check out Netflix

But I don't use Japanese Netflix. Do you know what I use? I use American Netflix. Why I use American Netflix is because I can watch many drama and movies then Japanese Netflix. Do you know Why? Not all Netflix subscribers get the same content. Licensing issues force Netflix to give more content to subscribers in some parts of the world than others. Like Japan you can only watch 393 drama and 1181 movies but in America you can watch 1157 drama and 4593 movies. If you join to American Netflix you can watch all the movies and drama. 

But don't misunderstand. You have to join the VPN first and you can watch American Netflix. For VPN it cost for 1 year $99.84 and if you say it in yen it's 14,814 yen. It is expensive. After that you have to join American Netflix and that cost for Premier plan $19.99(per month). For 1 year it cost $239.88 and if you say it in yen it in yen it cost 35593 yen. Total for 1 year is 50407 yen. It is very expensive. But I am borrowing my uncle’s account who lives in America so I only have to pay for VPN.

 

Comments

  1. I don't think Netflix is alternative media. It is mainstream media because its one of the top sites that have a lot of money and influence.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment