October 4, 2022

 Today I learned 8 interesting facts about autumn. This is the link

In this website I was surprised about one fact about autumn. It says that "People born in Autumn live longer". Isn't that crezy? I was thinking before that living longer depends on the healthy diet and healty life style. But this site says "A study in the Journal of Aging Research found that babies born during the autumn months are more likely to live to 100 than those born during the rest of the year. Their study found that 30 % of US centenarians born during 1880-1895 were born in the autumn months." 


For me Fun fall time activity is "Run a fall 5K". Here is the link. Autumn's cooler weather makes it an ideal time for a fun run. I always go to GYM to do exercise and I use running machine to run but now it is autumn so I can run under the colorful leaves so I can not only get healthy but also can enjoy it.



Comments

Post a Comment