January 17, 2023

 Video 1 

I didn’t know there were three shrine . They are separated into lower, middle and upper so we can go to three shrine at one time. I was also surprised that the second one has school of ninjutsu and the third one is well known for being the birthplace of soba. I don’t like soba but the video’s soba looked very delicious. Form this video we can see we have to walk many so you have to have a physical strength. I don’t like mountain climbing but this place has very beautiful scenery so I wanted to go there once.


Video 2 

Dragon Ball is very popular for many times. I don’t know much about Dragon Ball but it is very funny that there is a Dragon Ball café. I saw the price and for me it is too expensive. In other place you can have same dish in half price. I think if the waiters dress like Dragon Ball it will be more good. But the Dragon Ball ice cream looked very nice and that is very unique. For Dragon Ball fan it is good to go there but I am ok. 


Video 3 

Golden Apple and power Fanta sounds delicious. But the funny point was it says it has grape juice and it doesn’t have apple juice so what is the point of writing Golden Apple? I can’t understand. I had tried Nikuman but I haven’t tried pizzaman. I didn’t know the color is yellow. Today I will go to 7 seven eleven and buy one. Eating too much snacks is not good for health so we have to control our self. 


Comments

Post a Comment